Muttus.com sticks to the tenet of "quality first, customer foremost". We have a QA team to check your order products before they are packed and sent, but sometimes a return or an exchange is necessary. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please take advantage of our cancelation policy and return policy.
Regarding the problems not mentioned below, please email to email@example.com including an explanation and photographs stating the reason for your request.
All of our products can be canceled within 24 hours until they are shipped. If your order is unpaid, you can easily cancel your order by yourself. If your order has been paid, you can contact our customer service to cancel your order. Once your order has been shipped, it can no longer be canceled. We cannot guarantee any request to cancel or modify an order once production has already begun. There are no order cancellations accepted once production has begun on any custom or specialty products (items that are not a stock size).
Cancellation before payment
1. Log into "My Account" and click on "My Orders".
2. Click on the order number that you would like to cancel.
3. Click on “Delete this order” and confirm that you want to cancel it.
Cancellation after payment
Please note that we may offer a corresponding cancellation policy or solution to customer’s inquiries based on the different product categories.
1. Orders canceled within 24 hours of payment confirmation will be eligible for a full refund.
2. Orders canceled beyond 24 hours after payment confirmation will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of full shipping cost and 60% of the product purchase price.
3. Once your order has been shipped, it can no longer be canceled.
Note: The deductions are for restocking/processing fees.
We encourage you to go on a thorough check-up when you receive the package and make sure whether the items are the ones you have specified. If you are going to exchange/return the product, please make sure that they are in the original condition, unused, undamaged and in original package. If your product has been used or opened, a restocking fee of 10% will apply.
Only items that have been purchased directly from muttus.com can be returned to MUTTUS. MUTTUS products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
Return a DOA (dead on arrival) item.
If the item arrived broken, please contact us within 14 days from the delivery date and follow the procedure for the 14 Days Product Guarantee.
If the item has a high value, we may ask you to return it. Please include all of its accessories, like cables, chargers, batteries, in the returned parcel. If an accessory or component is missing, we will ask you to pay for it. All the return shipping fees will be covered by buyers.
30 days conditional return
If you are not satisfied with your purchase and the product is still in brand new conditions (exclude toothbrush), we can arrange a partial refund, which will cover the price of the item minus the shipping fees. You will be responsible for paying the return shipping fees.
If a product is damaged or not working, please refer to our 14 Days Product Guarantee or the warranty of its category. The return package should contain all the accessories of this product, which should still be in good condition.
After 30 days from delivered
We will not accept requests for a refund or a replacement after 30 days from delivery.
Please contact our customer service representatives for more information.
Defective, Damaged, Mis-shipped, Lost Items:
How can I return the defective item to Muttus?
Please contact us before returning a defective item to receive the return shipping address and other instructions. Muttus will not be responsible for returned item(s) without notifying us in advance.
Below are some further suggestions and important reminders:
1. Keep all the packaging materials and shipping notes, which may be necessary for processing your return request;
2. After mailing back the product, please send us the tracking number and a copy of the shipping receipt; if we can not receive this information, we will have to wait until when the product arrives in our warehouse.
3. Refunds will be arranged to the same payment method you used to place this order. All the intermediary handling fees and bank processing fees will be at the customer's expense;
4. You can refuse to sign for a package if you notice it is broken or open. Accepting a broken or damaged package can affect your return request;
5. If you want to avoid paying high import duties on the return package, please avoid selecting an express mail service like DHL, UPS, TNT, FedEx, and similar ones;
6. We can arrange a refund or a replacement of the product after receiving the defective item;
7. Please place a note inside the return package by including the following details (this will accelerate your return request):
8. If you refuse delivery of a parcel due to import duties or taxes, you assume all liability for all costs involved in returning the item to us.
What we need:
1. your order number;
2. the product ID or name and the quantity;
3. a short description of the problem occurred with this product;
1. Once your request has been approved, our customer service will offer you the return address (not the location address or the parcel address).
2. Please send the item back to the return address as soon as possible and then send us the tracking number.
3. Items received unused, undamaged and in original package. All the return item(s) will go through inspections. We will process the refund when we confirm that the product has the problems you mentioned.
4. We reserve the right not to process the refund if your request not be approved or items returned in unacceptable condition.
Any purchase on muttus.com indicates that you have read, understood and agreed with our Cancellation & Return Policy stated above. Muttus reserves the right to make changes and/or improvements to this policy.
Company Address: (Please contact us before your canceling)
F/2, Bidg 1, No. 150, Huayue Rd, Langkou Community, Dalang St., Longhua Dist., Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 086 - 1854 6033 875